WE ARE OPEN!!!
We are taking CoVid-19 very seriously and we have implemented the following protocols in our office:
- All tables are cleaned using hospital-grade germicide after every patient.
- Doctors are washing their hands and using hand sanitizer before touching any patient.
- We are continuously cleaning all touched surfaces in the office using hospital-grade sanitizer.
- Patients are scheduled further apart to prevent an abundance of people in the waiting room.
- Waiting room chairs are arranged at least 6 feet apart to limit contact as much as possible.
- All items that are subject to touch and are not essential, such as magazines in the waiting room, have been removed.
- Anyone who presents with symptoms of a fever or dry cough is immediately asked to leave and to reschedule their appointment.
***We are currently OPEN for chiropractic emergencies ONLY from April 6-19 and we will re-open to the general public on Mondy, April 20th in compliance to the Georgia governor's "Shelter-In-Place" order. We urge everyone to stay home if possible and only venture out if absolutely necessary. If you'd like to make an emergency appointment, please call the office and leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and be smart/safe!
Providing Superior Health and Balance Through Chiropractic
"Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life."
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining your own health as well as the people around you.
As a chiropractic office, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition.
Finding a chiropractor who understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing health problems can be a daunting task. We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our gentle chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life.