1) Dr. Law is a mother of one daughter. She has lived in Houston County, GA since August, 2006 and absolutely loves the area.
2) Graduated in 2003 from Life University in Marietta, Georgia with her doctorate in Chiropractic. She was president of the student council and president of her sorority, Alpha Delta Upsilon.
3) Specializes in the extremities of the body (arms and legs) and has taken over 1000 hours of continuing education on the subject. She has earned her designation as a 'Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner'.
4) Founded American Chiropractic Specialists in Warner Robins, Georgia in March, 2008.
5) Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Member of the following organizations:
- National Council on Extremity Adjusting
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Warner Robins Chamber of Commerce